We want to make staying connected with your loved ones as easy as possible, so we’ve put together an International Calls Handbook on all you need to know about making International Calls with Talk Home. Find out how to call India with Talk Home below!
- Country Code for India: +91
- How to Call India Using Your Mobile Phone
- How to Call India with Talk Home Mobile
- Make Cheap Calls to India with Talk Home App
- Call India with Talk Home Calling Card
- How Do Talk Home Calling Card Points Work?
- Cheap Calling Rates: Call India from the UK
- Calling India – Area Codes
Country Code for India: +91
To make your calls easier, you can find a full list of area codes for India at the end of this post
How to Call India Using Your Mobile Phone
You’ll need to dial the UK international access code 00.
Then enter the India country code, 91.
Finally, dial the area code before entering the phone number, don’t forget the area code is 2-4 digits, and the total with the phone number will be 10 digits.
How to Call India with Talk Home Mobile
Talk Home offers the best way to stay connected to your loved ones wherever they are in the world. Our plans allow you to make international calls to other mobiles and landlines on a connection that is clear.
To get started with Talk Home Mobile, all you need to do is
- Order your free sim
- Sit back and wait for your sim to arrive!
- Top up your balance or select your international plan for India
Make Cheap Calls to India with Talk Home App
- Tap to open your Talk Home App.
- We suggest you check your balance first. You can do so by tapping the “My App” icon on the dial menu of the app. You’ll be able to see your balance on top of the screen you open.
- You can go ahead with calling your desired number in India if you’ve got enough balance. If not, you have two options.
- Number 1, tap the “Top Up” icon from the dial menu and choose your preferred way of payment to top up. There are four different top-up methods to choose from, i.e., payment via voucher, payment via debit card, and payment via PayPal. On top of that, there’s also the “InApp Transfer” facility, which allows you to send or receive balance to and from someone on the Talk Home app.
- Number 2, you can tap the “Bundles” icon from the dial menu and choose your preferred bundle for a country to make your call. Payment can be made using the methods described above (except the “InApp Transfer”).
- Now head to the “Call” icon on the dial menu to either dial your desired number or pick one from your contacts.
- You can choose between texting a number and calling it once you tap on your chosen contact.
- Tap “Call” and enjoy the premiere call quality at the cheapest rates.
Call India with Talk Home Calling Card
Let’s start with:
What is Talk Home Calling Card?
The basic concept of the Talk Home Calling Card is to offer you the cheapest national and international call rates in the most convenient way.
There are two types of Talk Home calling cards: the physical calling card and the rechargeable calling card.
Talk Home Calling Card (Conventional)
It is a one-time (disposable) phone card that gives you credit. To use the credit, enter the PIN code before the call. You can then call the desired destination for the best call rates.
Each disposable card has a unique PIN code. You start by dialing your access number, entering the PIN code, and dialing the required number in this format: 00 + country code + city number + phone number.
Once the credit on the card has been used up, you can simply discard the card. You can buy a disposable card in physical stores and online as well.
Rechargeable Talk Home Calling Card
The Talk Home Rechargeable Calling Card is not just for single use. The PIN code and card are registered in your name, and you can save them. When you buy Talk Home Rechargeable Calling Card online, you will receive a Rechargeable Calling Card in the post and an email confirming your card details so that you can call right away.
Every time you make a call, you will use the same PIN and access number. With the Talk Home rechargeable card, you earn points with every call. Redeem them for incredible offers and talk for free!
Steps to Call India with Talk Home Calling Card
Making a call using a TALK HOME Calling Card is easy. Just follow the steps below for dialing from your landline, mobile, or payphone.
Cheap Calls to India from Landline in the UK Using Talk Home Calling Card
- Dial the TALK HOME RECHARGEABLE Calling Card local access number: 0330 993 7332 or London access number 0207 993 7332. You may also use our freephone access number: 0800 786 0785.
- When prompted, dial your TALK HOME Calling Card PIN.
- To make cheap calls to India from a landline in the UK: Dial 00, the country code (India country code), city code (India city code), and the local number.
Cheap Calls to India from Mobile Phones Using Talk Home Calling Card
Here’s what you need to do to enjoy the cheapest way to call India from UK mobile:
- Dial the local access number 0330 993 7332 from anywhere in the U.K. (For even easier dialing, you may wish to put these access numbers into your mobile phone contact list and set them up as speed dial numbers.)
- When prompted, enter your TALK HOME Calling Card PIN. If you have registered the number you are calling from (CLI) with your card, you will not need to enter your TALK HOME Calling Card PIN.
- Using the keypad, dial the phone number you wish to call. DO NOT use your contact list, and DO NOT press Send, OK or Call when you finish dialing the number.
- Dial 00, the country code (India country code), city code (India city code), and the local number.
It is very important that you DO NOT press Send, OK or Call after dialing the number you are calling. If you do, this will cancel your TALK HOME call, and the call will be carried and billed by your mobile service provider.
How Do Talk Home Calling Card Points Work?
When you order a rechargeable calling card online, you will immediately receive 100 points. For every £5 you top up on your card, you earn 25 Talk Home Points. That’s equal to a 5% discount on each top-up! You can check the remaining points on your account at any time.
With each successful top-up of your rechargeable calling card, you earn points that can be used for discounts, bundles, or free minutes.
You immediately receive 100 points when you order a rechargeable calling card and 25 points for every £5 recharge from thereon.
When you have enough points, the REDEEM POINTS button will appear. Click on the REDEEM POINTS button, and your account will be credited accordingly.
Cheap Calling Rates: Call India from the UK
If you have a lot of family and friends in India, you may choose to select one of our international plans, so you don’t pay per minute, where you receive minutes, texts, and data to use for 30 days with no contracts and no borders!
At Talk Home, there are no borders; if you do not want to opt into a plan, we offer you the best International Rates where you can pay per minute/SMS. You can check the rates for the country you’re trying to call here. To call India with Talk Home, it’ll cost you 1p/min from both landline and mobile and 19p per SMS.
Calling India – Area Codes
|City||Area Code||City||Area Code|